Knapsack 16L/20L Agricultural Electric Sprayer 12v Pesticide Sprayer Electric Sprayer
Instructions for use
1. Charging, the general charging time is 4-6 hours.
2. When charging, use the special charger for this machine and connect it with 220V voltage. The red light of the charger is on, indicating that it is charging. The green light of the charger is on, indicating that the charging is basically completed, but at this time the power is relatively low, and it takes another 1-2 hours to fully charge.
3. After each use (regardless of the length of use), go home and charge it immediately, which can prolong the life of the battery.
4. If the sprayer is not used for a long time (during the slack season), it is generally charged once every two or three months to ensure that the battery does not lose power, which can prolong the life of the battery.
5. Clean water must be used, and the special filter provided with the machine must be used when adding liquid medicine
1) Battery: The battery of the electric sprayer produced by our factory is a national standard maintenance-free battery, which does not require maintenance. As long as it is charged regularly, it cannot be stored without electricity. The normal service life is about 3 years. Charging method: Connect one end of the charger to the 220V power supply, and insert the other end into the jack of the electric sprayer. The indicator light of the charger is red, indicating that it is charging. When the indicator light turns green, the charging is completed.
2) Daily maintenance: After each use, charge it in time. When not in use, when the temperature is above 30 degrees, charge it every 15 days, around 20 degrees every 30 days, and below 10 degrees every 45 days.
3) Cleaning and maintenance: After each use, use clean water to clean the residual liquid medicine inside/outside the barrel shell to prevent the residual liquid medicine from corroding the hardware accessories in the barrel. When cleaning, fill the bucket with clean water and turn on the machine to spray, so as to clean the residual liquid in the water pump and prevent the residual liquid in the water pump from precipitation, which will cause harm to the pump. (This is very important), after washing, dry it and store it in a dry place.
Exception and fault handling:
1) When the new machine is used for the first time, the water pump works but no fog occurs. The reason is that the temperature difference between production and use is too large, which causes the pressure. The solution is to fill up the water and turn on the machine for a few minutes. Can be used normally.
2) No response after turning on the power switch. Reasons: 1. The power switch is faulty. After prying out the power switch with a screwdriver, the two heads are connected directly. The water pump works indicating that the switch is faulty. Replace the switch. 2 The line is faulty, open the bottom plate of the sprayer to check the line. 3 The above two items are no problem. When the battery is no problem, the water pump is faulty. Repair the water pump.
1) Do not put the electric sprayer directly in the water to prevent water from entering the motor.
2) The charger should keep ventilation and cooling during charging, and the charger should not get wet.
3) When the motor starts to slow down during use, please stop working and charge it immediately.
4) The water should be filtered through a filter screen to prevent debris from entering the water pump and causing damage.